Friday, July 07, 2006

A wager and a swim

I just made a bet with a friend of mine. The loser's gonna take the other guy out for dinner!

The BM bet of the summer:

----------------- Me ----------- He

Wimby Ladies -- Justine ------- Amélie
Wimby Mens --- Vamos Rafa -- Fed Express
World Cup ------ Gli Azzurri --- Les Bleus

Who I wanna see win:

Wimby Ladies -- Amélie
Wimby Mens --- Vamos Rafa
World Cup ------ Les Bleus

Who I see winning:

Wimby Ladies -- Justine
Wimby Lems --- Fed Express
World Cup ------ c'est difficile, si je ne sais pas

Also, just now, I went swimming! Haven't swum for nearly two months now. I felt as wet as a shag on the rock in the pool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Well, Amelie won Wimby for the girls so you got what you wanted there!

Boy, I know that feeling when you first get into the pool after a long break and you feel like you are just trying not to drown.

Guess who just posted again? Phoenix! Go read it and let me know what you think.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

cool bet!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home