Saturday, August 04, 2007

East End Bay, St Croix


I went skinny dipping today at a deserted bay at the east end of St Croix. Nobody was there! The sandy strip on the south shore of the island nearest to the pointed end, that's where I was. Tomorrow I may go to Jack or Isaac Bay, equally deserted beaches.

This trip to St Croix has been good. On the sidebar of this page, at the top, you can see some words I wrote today. I thought of them this morning.

I read my "Big Book of Jobs" on the pier deck this evening. I'm happy, I found my dreams again -- they were there, they were there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Skinny dipping! I am so jealous! Now don't go getting a sun burn. That would be my only worry. The water must feel wonderful on your naked body. Can you see any fish?

2:02 PM  
Blogger mr tickle said...

Yeah they were actually swimming right around me. Caught me by surprise because I was only a few metres from shore. I'm so tanned now, and a little burnt too -- went to Isaac Bay today, hiked for a long while to get there, wasn't wearing a shirt.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home