Saturday, December 15, 2007

St Croix Diary Part II


Today I head back home from St Croix. I am once again at the Deep End. This morning's swim was good. I think I'm really getting better at swimming.

I wish to log this entry because I am seeing a hot dude in front of me here déjà. I had that same feeling of revisitation when I spotted him. A month ago, I saw him walking in Christiansted with a backpack on his shoulders. Then as I was brunching at the Deep End, this very Deep End, the next day, he came by with a friend for a quick drink. He was and still is handsome. I wish I had a picture of someone like him in my files to show. There he is at the bar tending it. Bartending is probably one of the jobs that I've long dreamt about trying, more so especially now, though I don't think I ever would, you know. I'd be too distracted by men :-).

St Croix can be really pretty sometimes. I know this may sound like sacrilege to people who love the island, but oh well. This morning was one such pretty morning. The sun was bright, the breeze was cool, and there were a few lovely white fluffy clouds floating in the blue sky. The hills were especially green. I drove down to Christiansted and took a short walk around the fort.

P.S. I think most men who are good-looking know they're good-looking. Stuff they say about guys not knowing how good-looking they are just seems unbelievable to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

How lucky you are to go there. How often do you get to go?

11:48 PM  
Blogger Kevyn said...

Love your blog!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home