Saturday, March 11, 2006

Just Looks


Though muscles are always good to look at, I discovered recently that I have something going for men who don't look that ripped at all. And I actually prefer the look and feel of soft white pinkish untanned skin over darker sun-kissed skin.

Also, I think there's a certain kinda look on a man's face I have a soft spot for, but I find it difficult to give it an accurate description without being unfair to the other types that I also have a liking for. I don't think any of the hot pics I've posted here have that kind of look yet.

And I'm only talking about looks.

P.S. Don't you like this guy's trail?

3 Comments:

Blogger skander said...

HOT trail

7:28 PM  
Blogger jared said...

Jesus Christ!!! Dude. I am so stealing this and putting it up on my site!!!

I fucking love Matheus!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Writer said...

mateus verdelho is so hot. he's one of the hottest models i've found lately. he really does it for me, even though he's blond. and as for the face thing, i tend to like the guys who seem to smile with their eyes, or who look lost and confused. i take confidence as arrogance, and if you can detect that just looking at someone, it turns me off.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home