Sunday, December 24, 2006

Splash, grin... and off to find my shooting star


Hey, hey, I graduated and found a job too. I'm off to the merry land of Maryland! (And taking over the world at the same time... teehee)

It's a job (I hope) I like. I'm helping to save the world in my own little way.

I have my own tiny plans too. They're... oh so slowly...going to happen.

But before I leave good ol' Lafayette, here are some pictures to remember her by. At the top, a picture taken today of the grand ol' hall and the not-so-old clocktower.

Below, pictures of the awesome pool and the cool (or hot, depending) dudes who were here for the US Open swimming championships earlier this month.


Lean, muscular man-dolphins frolicking in the tub.

And P-helps coming in... first.


My final swig with friends and pals at Chumley's.


Had a great conversation with Dan on the phone today. All is well! Here's wishing he will find his shooting star (like the dude at the *bottom*), while I set off to find my own.

Goodbye Indiana. Maryland, here I come.


P.S. I'm just L-I-V-I-N. livin'.
P.P.S. Happy Christmas, and... well, everything else!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Very Merry Christmas to you too Aron!!! Congratulations on your graduation and new job! Awesome! Did you actually get to see Michael Phelps in the flesh? Send me a line when you are established in new locale with more details on your new situation. :)

8:52 PM  
Blogger junoman said...

Hello. Happy New Year and best of luck with new job and graduation.
I hope you wont stop blogging, I have never had the chance to tell you that you have a interesting blog.
Best wishes.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home