Sunday, March 04, 2007

Das Leben


Friday night, I went to see the German film Das Leben der Anderen in Bethesda. Enjoyed the movie very much. Now, of course you got to see the movie. Great story, good lines. Lines, that's what makes a movie!

One thing I noticed about the audience that night was that a lot of them were foreigners. One could tell from the English, or non-English, they spoke. A funny episode occurred after the end of the film. Apparently, there was some unhappiness between two groups of moviegoers, one sitting behind the other. The man in front got up and yelled, "You think you are fucking smart, eh?" to the woman at the back who replied, "If you want, we can take this outside." And the man was livid, and said let's take it outside, then, come on." Too bad they didn't get to enjoy a good movie!

Of course, I was thinking about Dan as I was watching the film. There's so many elements that remind me of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home