Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I left my heart in San Francisco


A few things got me thinkin' about San Francisco again today. I can't get it out of my mind and it's distracting me so I got round to sneaking this entry in. I know I shouldn't be doing this and I gotta be focussing on my work at hand ;)

There is one kind of love that sweeps you off your feet at first sight. I felt it when I went to Vancouver for my first time. This love strikes you immediately and is so intense it changes you.

Then there is another kind of love that grows on you. It feels so strong you are afraid to take hold of it when you first encounter it. But its beauty, sweetness, and strength empower you to overcome that fear and embrace it with all you've got. Then, madly deeply in love, your heart is stolen.

1 Comments:

Blogger brenton said...

Was it the city or someone in particular that caused you to leave your heart in San Francisco?
B

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home