Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Song

There was a man,
His name was Dan,
Eyes twinkling, broadest smile, smiling
At me, his beautiful face, beaming
Happy.

Your beautiful eyes twinkling,
You smile the widest sweetest smile,
I see your sexy body,
Oh I wanna touch and feel your body,
I know you love the touch.

I hear your heart beating,
The beautiful heart beating away,
On this clear moonlit night,
I see you relaxed, carefree, bright,
Oh I realize everything's oh so nice.

I see your heart bleeding,
Tell me who it is,
I'll never, ever let you feel the pain again,
I'll kiss your wound with the gentlest kiss,
Soothe it with the sweetest song,
Mend it, tend it, let the green grass grow.

Grow,
Under the sunshine,
The sunshine I see on your beautiful face,
The sunshine I feel when I hang out with you,
The endless fun and laughter you provide me,
The warmth and joy you feel, I feel, we feel together,
It's so sweet, nothing else matters.

I can see it,
Under the warm sunshine that bathes you,
Under the bright city lights that shine,
Your beautiful face, your glittering eyes, your sweet smile,
Beaming across the sidewalks,
Of Atlanta, Austin, LA, San Francisco,
Making them glow, making men grow.

Oh I feel so happy,
Seeing you so happy tonight.
I really enjoyed myself this moonlit night,
I feel so sexy,
Because I see you so sexy.

I feel so sexy right now,
I'm going to take off my clothes,
Strip down to my underwear,
Right in front of you,
On this sidewalk (fuck the cops),
And dance a little jig,
Shake my little butt,
Make you happy, make you laugh.

Together we can dance to a few more delightful tunes,
Shaking our little butts together,
Enjoying this crazy carefree moment that we're together,
Ohhh!
Dance the little jig,
Shake our butts,
Laugh along,
Out on this sidewalk under the moon and the stars,
Beautiful warm night,
We have so much fun when we're together,
All those funny things we tell each other,
I want to hang out with you together,
It's cool to be friends happy forever.

Hey guys, I wrote this song that was singing in my heart this bright sunlit morning, he likes my fine little butt, I love shaking it for him, so we can shake our butts together have some happy times!

I've understood all along, it's my heart that I willingly, stupidly gave away, he never wanted it, he likes me as a friend and for my tight, round ass, probably that's it. But all the same, I feel happy being with him, because he's a great guy, hopefully shaking our butts together, having fun and forgetting our worries always. Takes some time for me to accept things the way they are, you know?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

This made me feel all warm inside and brought a smile to my face.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home