Tuesday, February 21, 2006

College Boys

I'm a teaching assistant this semester to a bunch of senior undergrads. It's great because I get to hold office hours where guys would come to me with questions. Just yesterday a kinda cute one spent over an hour with me. It was fun flirting around and looking into his eyes while trying to sound intelligent explaining the intricacies of the spreadsheet.

Believe it or not, when a student decides to take a break from the partying, it pays to work on a Saturday night. I was getting some stuff in order in my office on one such Saturday evening when a boy (I call them boys cos they're a few years younger than I am) walked into my den. Usually there would have been several other guys around but not surprisingly there wasn't anybody else at the time.

He had long blond hair, nice eyes, a cute smile, and a lithe body. He had been locked out of the lab he was working in and there was nobody else around. We started chatting. I kept staring at his soft wavy hair. Finally getting his stuff out, he asked me if I had dinner. I said no. He suggested dinner at the local pizzeria. I said ok.

He invited me back to his apartment after we shared a large thin crust. He had a cozy studio at the back of a block right behing the row of shops and bars. I noticed his stack of shelves were broken and offered to knock some nails in for him. By accident, I cut my finger over a splinter and blood gushed out. It was the perfect excuse to stay. Between conservation topics a stack of tarot cards on the floor caught my attention. I asked him if he knew tarot reading and he said he did a little. As the mesmerizing smell of incense wafted in the room, he concluded that I felt trapped in my love life.

"You're either bi or gay," he suddenly said. There was a short pause as I stared into his eyes. I leaned over and pushed him onto the floor, kissing him hard. We undressed each other and started kissing and licking each other's bodies and feeling our cocks. He had a nice smooth lean body that was screaming fuck me. I was getting all hard and asked him if he ever got fucked. He said he wasn't into anal. We lay in bed and with my hands stroking his hard cock and my tongue licking on his neck I made him shoot his hot load onto his smooth abs.

After that we kissed for a little bit and took a shower together.

2 Comments:

Blogger mr tickle said...

No, I did not ;)

1:40 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Sexy story.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home