Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Thoughts


I didn't work hard enough today, although I'm absolutely winded now after cranking through the numerical code in the afternoon. I'm going to bed earlier tonight so that I can go in early tomorrow. I tell myself I have to ganbatte, to realize my dreams. I need all the focus and encouragement. I draw my strength from all the feelings I've been having.

At times, I still think of Ned. I know I won't ever see him again, because I've made that impossible. I want to tell him I shouldn't have said those stupid things. I also know that I will frequently wonder how he's doing. I will miss his voice and the words that he said will ring in my mind often.

It is almost certain that I won't have the time tonight, but I want to put up a list of the music that I like somewhere on this blog. I think that'll turn out great. I'm becoming much more of a junkie for loadsa stuff I've always been interested in.

Tonight I'm excited because there's gonna be a great match between Federer and Gasquet tomorrow. I don't think ESPN will get round to showing it because they've scheduled the broadcasting so that most of the time, only American players get coverage, which is a pity.

P.S. Cool stuff... if you take a look at Vancouver's tourism site, they've got gay/lesbian travel as one of their big draws... now isn't that what I call a great city.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Saba said...

Hey Bud! Love your blog!
BTW, I'm with blogger too, but how do you manage to put pics/graphics/color in your title?

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home