Friday, April 28, 2006

Jya na


I plan to put aside this blog for a short while from today.

Last night, I went to a banquet for the seniors who are graduating this May to receive an award for being Best Lab TA. I really enjoyed my time hanging out with the students and I made some great friends last night.

I didn't think this blog was going to become what it is today when I began writing. For me, this blog has eventually turned out to be a vivid expression of my innermost feelings, and has carried me through a great deal. Throughout the course, I have met many friends online who cared and understood, and I am really happy for it. I will continue visiting your blogs to keep in touch with all of you.

I am now ready to embark on the next step in my life. I want to channel my energies to the real life that I'm leading, to the many people around me I love and care about, to all the great friends that I've met and will meet, to the dreams that I dare to dream. I see the people who matter to me, strong and brave for themselves and for the people around them, and I want to be courageous for myself and for them, together with them.

The bright sunshine that's beckoning me to step out of the warm bed from beneath the soft, smooth sheets, I'm finally ready to meet it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ive loved reading your blog since I found it. Take some time off and come back when your ready.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Good luck out there Aron. I will miss you. :(

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home