Friday, March 23, 2007

Some thoughts on an early Spring night in March


I wrote a whole bunch here just now, but some blogger error erased everything. Fucking hell. I am so fucking pissed. I wanted to say thanks everyone, especially Sue, for reading and commenting on my blog. And I had all those other things that I wrote about. I'm thinking Dan and Jon are getting back together -- at least I imagine that they are. Jon mentioned somewhere he's quitting smoking, and I imagine Dan to be too (It's always what I wished for, and I told Dan that.) It's almost like they'll get back together soon. They're good friends and all. It'd be false for me to say I want that to happen, but I'd be happy for Dan. God! I so fucking still love him so much, although the words here don't make it sound like I do. This is so not what I wrote just now, I'm just fucking pissed and sleepy now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

I usually use some other word processor to write my posts and then import them into blogger. I'm sure you love hearing that after you've lost everything.

Have you gotten your dog yet? At least you could hold him at night. :)

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home