Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Something about danny and something about myself (I)


Cherry blossoms at the Tidal Basin, March 31, 2007

All kinds of things are said about it, but I say that one loses himself. Over several forthcoming posts, however long it takes to complete, I wish to write a few things about Danny and about myself here. I keep coming back to this, part of me wants to but part of me doesn't, and part of me is beginning to sense that I ought to be finished and done with it soon. One never knows, though.

Tonight is just the short preamble. As usual I run out of time to write. I have had the time to put two pictures up, that's it. Pittsburgh, I wanted to show you the picture, if you recall. But I haven't figured how to take a good picture at low light levels with my camera. So I've put up a photo of the inner harbor in Baltimore instead.


Baltimore inner harbor, a sunny day in early March, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home