Sunday, May 06, 2007

Allez Richard, one bright sunny Spring Sunday


Allez Richard!


Sunny picture at top of post -- today at noon, bright day, overlooking Ballenger Creek from my apartment.

Went out just now for a spin around the hood, perfect sunshine. Roads were marked off for a run. Merryland state sheriffs got the sexiest uniforms. Runners looked shaggy, troopers sexy candy.

Richard's playing Novak in Estoril in the championship match. Two finest young men in tennis. Novak edged Richard in a tense first set tiebreak, but Richard hit back and pummeled Novak to nothing in the second. Richard, like countless times before, deflated at the start of the final. Score right now at 1300 EDT (1800 Portugal): Novak leads Richard, 7-6 (9-7), 0-6, 3-1. Allez Richard.

Wrote down a bunch of things that I wanted to do last night, but slept in this morning. So wonder of wonders, I'm forsaking swimming today! The Hood's taking down the bubble, so the pool's closed for the day. Germantown Indoor is far away and I journeyed there yesterday. I'm deciding to do all the other things, lots of good stuff.

I'm gonna be calling Danny soon. Hope we'd be able to talk. Do you know my distant dream? I should say it's not really that far away. Thought about writing it down here just now, but once again, I stop myself because it's not fun. I know it here in my heart.

I'm trying to take things slowly. Two weeks, on May 18, I'm flying off to Europe! Meeting up with a good friend to have the time of our lives.

There's some things I wanted to say, my thoughts, but I'll leave them. I think it's getting harder to write them as the days go by. Don't know if I ever will write them down, you know. I keep thinking about them and when I do, I feel like I want to write them down so I can put them away. But when I sit down here, I find I don't really want to. So I'll leave them. Maybe they'll come out when they want to. They're probably all here anyway, somewhere on men behaving badly.

The beautiful day is beckoning me away. So I'll really leave them, now.

Btw, Richard lost the match. It's 7-6, 0-6, 6-1 to Novak. Score's similar to the last meeting they had, which Novak won 7-6, 1-6, 6-1, if I rightly recall. Richard implodes on himself. It's disappointing because his tennis captivates like a magical fire dance. I've seen Novak play, and you have to like the guy, he'll surely be number one but for R Fed and R Nad.

Going out for a short while soon, to take my Jeep for a wash, and to rub off some light. Then I got travel plans to make, emails to pen, goals to write down, reading to do... heading out to enjoy my Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home