Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm Feelin' Sexy

Today after my swim, I felt so sexy as I was putting on my white briefs in the locker room. My body always feels nice, smooth and tight after a swim, and the briefs, having shrunken to a body-hugging size after a couple of washes, gave me the perfect sensation on my crotch and butt. I was sure the guy was checking me out, well ok, maybe he wasn't, but I liked the idea ;)

There's something inviting about guys in white briefs -- the spandex, the tightness.

I've given my blog some looks today -- I love the three-column layout, the borders, and the banner -- thanks to some help from fellow bloggers, internet resources, and some hours testing stuff out. It's real fun doing all this, I wouldn't mind doing something of this sort professionally, it satisfies the creative bug in me.

Also, I really wanna make a list of music I like but tonight there's precious little time left so I'm gonna sow the seed by just listing a few for the time being.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Hi. The 3 column thing is not displaying correctly on my computer (center is overlapping left column). Thought you should know. I would like to know how you did the picture banner. I would like to do one on my blog. -sue

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home