Saturday, April 15, 2006

Some bloggers live


Just wanted to put on record the existence of some really amusing bloggers. There's u got gay, which I mentioned in passing several weeks ago. And there's someone in a tree, who's been on my list for some time. He just introduced me to joel derfner, aka faustus MD, hilarious dude. All three are wonderfully talented in their language. Oh yeah, how could I have missed out spencer. Do you know he's actually got three blogs??? Lord, go check them out!

3 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

I know I know! They are hilarious! love them all.

We love you too btw :)

Paul

9:19 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Okay Aron. But now I have too many too many blogs to read every day. ~~~~It is all your fault!~~~

Kisses

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just found Spencer? Good. He's a balanced diet for everyone's daily needs.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home