Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Nippy


It looks like it isn't just me who's totally turned on by this boy's tits. Or his abs or the cleavage between his nice round pecs with a trace of furry hair coursing through it. I don't know who he is, does anyone? His pics were posted on a forum, the poster claiming they were an "exclusive" on the site!

Brenton's blog has got a nice write-up about open vs. exclusive relationships (Apr 4). It's nice to hear someone else believe in monogamy. It's not that I don't see the reasons behind open relationships, or am I entirely opposed to one. I'm not able to divide my love between two (or more) men, or to completely separate sex with other guys from love if I'm in love with a man. But I also agree with the men who have blazed the path in front of me that monogamy is something to work towards and not something to expect as a matter of course.

1 Comments:

Blogger brenton said...

Aw,
thanks gorgeous!
B x

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home