Thursday, April 13, 2006

For the Hot Boys of the Pool


I've always had a soft spot for swimmers and I'll always have. There's just something about their broad shoulders, smooth muscles and perfect curves that does it for me. If you take a look back at my very first post, you'll also see this hot, wet dude who's staring back at you above. He's actually a varsity swimmer in my school, and a very good one too.


Then there's this other swimmer with such a god-cocking awesome body and a cute face to boot. I saw him a few times at the pool and just today, outside the lecture hall, in his air force uniform (yeah, lotsa "patriotic" dudes here in America's heartland). There're probably many other great(er) bodies at the co-rec (recreational sports facility) everyday, but when you know he's a school swimmer, he becomes automatically drop-dead gorgeous.


So I thought I should erect (no pun intended) a shrine for these boys of the pool right here. Why shouldn't I? They're just so hot, I can't get enough of them. Gawd! The most gdf beautiful head-turners in the world.


Just look at his body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home