Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fucking Shit

I fucking hate talking with my mom. I know this sounds really bad, but every time I look forward to getting her call, or calling her to chat, and it turns out to be fucking shitty every time. I never will be able to express my thoughts completely without having to listen to some advice. I try to tell her, for example, that I roasted two chickens, well I'm about to say how I roasted them and how good they turned out, and of course the only things that ever are discussed end up being "make sure you don't leave it for too long" and "too much fat if you cook it this way". You don't know how much better I am watching my diet than most! Well, you fucking do! But you just have to be so fucking naggy! And then we end up talking about those practical things, and suggestions I make fizzle as they are brought under scrutiny. You're so burdensome! And I so fucking hate it now, because I care, and I want better, and we end up talking stupid shit every time!

I so fucking hate it! Fucking hell. Fucking shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Ah Motherhood! Isn't it wonderful? Why is it that no one on earth can irk us so much as our mother's can? Is it genetic, or a learned or just an inherited skill? I have no idea, but for sure they have it down pat. I hear you. For one of my Mom's birthdays my Brother bought her a meat cleaver. She loved it! The message was not lost on her; she is no fool. Sigh. Take some deep breaths Aron. At least she doesn't live close.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home