Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sleep


I'm so exhausted now I've got to sack up real soon. The truth is, I wanted to write my thoughts today because I was feeling a lot again. It's a hard time for me now, because I've been through a lot and realized much lately, and too many things are beyond my control right now. I'm feeling a lot of pressure knowing I've never been so afraid of failing before because nothing has ever mattered so much. I've never felt such a strong need to live up to my ideals before. The pressure got to me today and I couldn't control my emotions, which maybe explains why I'm feeling so done in.

There's too much to write, that I don't think I'll do justice to my thoughts if I were to start now. They are forbiddingly complex right now, I'm not sure if I can handle them.

All that keeps me alive these days is swimming. Honestly I don't know what I'd be like right now, if I couldn't go swimming everyday. The few minutes of absolute, complete calm I feel after I pull myself up from the water after the workout -- I need them like a drug everyday now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

That is why I have always loved swimming. It is so much like a physical meditation that clears the mind. How many yards are you doing now? You could always try to do more.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Life,Love,Travel said...

Hi Aron,

Swimming really calms down... for me a good jogging tour does the same, I also thought of connecting it and maybe start training for a little tri...
havent been online much lately but am back.
Thanks for listing me, i ll try to figure out more about the techniques of an online blog and will list your blog as well...

hugz from Germany

10:42 AM  
Blogger mr tickle said...

You must have great, sexy legs. I think I'll call you "sexy legs" from now on.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home