Friday, March 17, 2006

St Patrick's Day


A lot of thoughts on St Patty's. In the past, it was to me just an excuse for drunken revelry, but I love Irish boys now. Listening to the radio just now, there's a group in (of all places) New York called Irish Queers who're banned from marching in their annual St Patty's parade by some bigots, or so I heard. I checked out their website -- go take a look.

I spent some time today fixing the three-column layout issues and I'm proud to say I've ironed all of them out, so that even on Mozilla Firefox, everything looks spick and span. OK, actually I used some tricks to mask whatever I couldn't fix, but hey, if I could do this professionally I would, but since I'm not, it's really the end result that matters.

It's so fun to do all this, and I'm inspired by my fellow bloggers, especially my gay buddies. I can't describe to you how important this blogging stuff is to me and all of us in so many ways, without getting too long-winded. All I know is I want to keep doing this for the forseeable future.

I love my white briefs so much now, I think I'm gonna buy some more tomorrow. I have in mind even hotter ones at the other department store. I'm so stoked, I can't believe, on such a small thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

As one of your Mozilla Firefox controls I can report that the problem is FIXED!

I am a str8 female with lots of gay blogger friends, so stop on by to check out Fair View some time. I am linked on Alex's site among others. Sunday I will thank him in a post.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home