Sunday, March 19, 2006

Breaking Out

Lately I've been feelin' and thinkin' through lots about my life because of Ned. I feel I need to really, really confront and embrace myself today. I've talked to many people who matter in my life the past couple of weeks and all sorts of thoughts have raced through my mind a million times. I need to completely lay it out once and for all and say,"This is who I am. Now I can finally move on."

"There are many things that I want to be and to experience in life, and I shall unabashedly say today that I feel envious of many others who have found the freedom and means to enjoy them."

I don't want to feel this way because it is negative.

I feel the need to share the love I have with other people. And I want to do that.

I have my own journey in life to take. I have to be strong so that I can be free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home