Friday, March 17, 2006

Check this out

Checked out this Aussie mate's blog after he left a nice comment about this dude's hot trail. I like the look of his blog. It's very well-designed -- the color scheme, the fiery red boxes on the right sidebar. Even better are the posts on his travels to Chile, Argentina and Brazil.

His language is smart, sarcastic and loaded with irony. He also has a great blogroll of clever people being whiny and ranting about everything you can think of. I'm including a link on my sidebar to his blog so that if I feel like taking a break from hot guys and raising my stress level by listening to (or rather reading about) grouses, I can check all those other blogs out.

I'm havin' so much fun, just like these two boys are.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Hi Aron. I linked you on my site also and responded to your comment. You should check out Bedtime Stories that is linked on my site too. It is well written by Paul in Malaysia. I guess at some point when I was fooling with my template I lost all of my links, but I have restored them now.

12:15 AM  
Blogger skander said...

Hey Aron, Thanks for the big up! As luck would have it my template has f*cked up today, but hopefully I shall be able to ressurect it soon.

I like your taste.

skander

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home