Monday, March 20, 2006

My Boys


I wanted to post something fun and interesting about the Facebook tonight. But as I started doing that, I was reminded of Ned because his profile popped right up as I was trying to profile some dude. I feel totally fucked up now because I'm letting myself fall into crap again over him. And bloody flamin' hell I even "poked" him knowing I shouldn't have. I'm such a jerk he must be thinkin' God I don't ever want to have anything to do with this guy ever again.

But I did it and I want to face up to it. I don't want to bottle these things up again. So what if I'm in crap right now. That's normal or else all that happened would have been meaningless. As we speak, I'm picking myself up and letting things go.

When I'm better, maybe tomorrow I'll get around to posting what I originally wanted to. It's real cool I think and I won't want to give it up because of my dumbass stupidity.

I know the perfect antidote and that's some really sweet pics of beautiful boys. I found an enormous stash of those last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home