Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tell me did you fall for a shooting star


Sometimes I think life is a little too crazy.

Saturday I'll be seeing Ned. It's likely that this will be the last time I'll ever see him. I don't know if it'd be better for me to try to forget him from today, though I know I wouldn't be able to. I don't think I'll ever find out the real reason why I sent him the note. Was it because I want the best for him, and that I didn't want to regret someday not saying the things I should have said?

There's no doubt I feel immensely happy whenever I'm with him. I'm unable to resist the desire to feel that happiness again, however shortlived it will be. I'll have to try my hardest to forget all these feelings I'm having today, and just enjoy every moment, for the moment, with Ned when we meet. I've willingly put myself on the line knowing I may once again relive the hell I lived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home