Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tell me did you sail across the sun

It's Thursday and I'm going crazy already. What the hell is happening to me? I think of him going to bed, when I'm half awake in the morning the thoughts so surge in my mind I can't stop my heart from racing. I think about him fixing breakfast, in the shower, on the way to school, in class, at work, after school, dinnertime, before going to bed.

There's hardly anybody I can tell without them staring at me pitifully. Saturday for those hours it will be pure heaven, Sunday I'll be in utter ruin. He's leaving, he's leaving, he'll only be taking your heart away and never coming back with it. And I let myself into this insanity, this surrealism, because I just want to see him, to hear his voice, to talk to him, and be near him.

I tell myself, be cool, be cool, be real, just enjoy the times, but how the hell do I do that? I have to bottle these feelings up, for I can't let him know, because surely he can sense it already. I feel so unreal right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Writer said...

feelings suck sometimes

9:23 PM  
Blogger buff said...

You are lovesick. It is a great feeling to have, but you must control it.

12:25 PM  
Blogger mr tickle said...

Thanks.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home